Table One - up to 4 painters - wheelchair accessible - average height table
Table One can seat up to a maximum of 4 guests. This table is wheelchair friendly, and has fairly easy access. For anyone who has painted with us before, it is one of the regular studio tables.
When you add to cart, under special instructions, please provide contact info for all guests at your table. *This is required so that we can provide it in the event that there is a need for contact tracing on the part of the medical health officer*
- There will be four tables available to book seats at, meaning there can be up to 12 people in the painting room at a time
- We are new to this type of booking, please have patience with us while we navigate it with you
- There is a nonrefundable, per person cover charge of $7 due at booking
- Bookings are subject to change without notice, we will make all efforts to contact you if this happens - for example, if there is a system glitch and it allows two overlapping bookings at one table, since it auto completes the sale, we will prioritize the first booking and will make all efforts to find an alternate solution for the overlapping one. We do not expect this to happen :)
- If anyone in your group has any of the following symptoms - fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, new muscle aches or headaches, have traveled outside of BC in the last 14 days - We invite you to visit us at another time and recommend contacting HealthLink BC at 811.
If this is the case, we will be happy to create a take-home kit for you and have a back door drop off or we can deliver. We look forward to helping keep you and our other guests healthy and safe.
- We ask that all members of your painting party are in good health, not exhibiting any signs of COVID'19 and have not traveled outside of the province in the last 14 days
- If you develop symptoms of COVID'19, we would be happy to rebook you without penalty fees
- Masks and face coverings are strongly and enthusiastically recommended for moving around the studio. For example, heading into the main studio area to choose your items. We will have masks and coverings available for sale in case you don't already have your own. Wearing them while up and about in the studio will help keep you and your fellow guests feeling comfortable and safe
- We will have table dividers set up for customer safety and comfort
- Hand sanitizer is provided and strongly and enthusiastically recommended to be used upon entry, as well at each table.
- For sanitary reasons, we are no longer able to provide booster seats or toys and books. We understand this isn't ideal, so if you would like to bring your own booster seat from home or a few toys, we are happy to help accommodate this. We understand that sometimes our littles need a little more entertainment than watching the adults paint.
- If the number of people in your party changes, let us know as soon as possible